We appreciate your interest in contributing to EventPlanner.com and sharing your expertise with our readers. We’ve compiled these guidelines to help answer questions you may have about our policies and process.
- Articles need to be related to events/event planning and should be on a topic for which you have expertise.
- Articles must be original for EventPlanner.com, well written and between 500 and 1,500 words.
- Articles should include a photo or illustration to ensure reader clarity and engagement.
- Articles cannot be republished on other websites. However, we do encourage writers to post an excerpt on their website with a link to the full article on EventPlanner.com
- Articles must be non-promotional. We will provide a by-line with the author’s headshot, name, title, company name, and links to the author’s website and social media accounts.
Simply put, we love it!
- Original video created for EventPlanner.com.
- Existing videos you may already have created and published online: Submit for our review, if approved we will include it in our video gallery.
Thanks again for your interest.
If you have any questions or would like to get started, feel free to contact us and we’ll provide you further information.